New promotional image for I'm Doing My Best in the Other World to Pet and Stroke Fluffy Things

0



The official website of the anime, based on Yuriko Takagami's manga "Fluffy Paradise," unveiled a new image along with details about the anime's opening song this past Friday ("I'll Do My Best to Cuddle and Caress in Another World" - a series of light novels).

Sizuk, led by the talented composer Shunryū, contributes their artistry with the opening song titled "Cotton Days."

The anime is scheduled for release in January 2024. Crunchyroll will handle the streaming on the same date. Ai Kakuma leads the cast as Néma.

The anime is under the direction of Jun’ichi Kitamura (known for episodes in Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear and My Wife is the Student Council President) at EMT Squared studio. Deko Akao (recognized for work in After the Rain and Noragami) oversees the scripts, while Asami Miyazaki (known for key contributions in series like Inazuma Eleven and Major 2nd, along with direction in Kaiketsu Zorori) is responsible for character design.

Takagami began the manga adaptation of the novels on the Gaugau Monster website and app from Futabasha in 2017. Coolmic digitally distributes the manga in English under the title Fluffy Paradise. The series synopsis reads:

"Midori Akitsu (27 years old) ends up in a new world after dying from overwork? Reincarnated thanks to a special gift from the gods, the ability to be 'loved by non-human beings'! Huh? Does this mean I might not please humans, but every furry creature will adore me? Wow! I can cuddle a white tiger and dragons to my heart's content! Now, reborn as Néma, the youngest daughter of a distinguished noble family, I do my best for the survival of humanity (?) while enjoying the softness of this new world."

Himawari initiated the novel series on the Shōsetsuka ni Narō website in 2012, and the series continues. Cross Infinite World publishes the novels in English.

You may like these posts

No comments